Essential Costa Rica Tour
- 7 Nights / 8 Days in Costa Rica
- Volcano / Guaitil Pottery Village / Beach / Forest
- Driver / Bilingual Guide / Photographer
- 3.5 to 4 Star Hotel Accommodations
- Breakfast Every Day of Your Stay
- Some Extra Meals as Described Below
- Preferred Airport: Guanacaste (LIR)
- REAL 100% Guaranteed departures.
- The most inclusions of any tour.
- Stay at the hotels listed below 100% Guaranteed.
The perfect 7 night tour of what makes Costa Rica one of the most popular destinations in the world. Experience its natural beauty, breathtaking rainforests, exceptional beaches and best attractions. Enjoy stays at 5 great hotels, 6 fantastic activities including zip lining, horseback riding and more. All in the comfort of a state of the art bus with an expert guide and professional photographer.
The eight day Costa Rica Monkey Tour package includes airport shuttle transfers, transportation between tour attractions, lodging in some of the best hotel options in the country such as The Hilton Garden Inn, El Establo Resort, Hacienda Guachipelin or Hotel Borinquen and Hotel Villas Playa Samara. In addition to that, your tour will include any entrance fees that may be charged at various attractions and activities, as well as accompaniment by our fully bilingual guides and a great photographer.
Welcome to Costa Rica! Get ready to explore Guanacaste and enjoy all the eco–diversity Costa Rica has for you! You will land at the Liberia International Airport where a shuttle service from the Hilton will meet you and take you to your first night’s stay at The Hilton Garden Inn where you will rest, relax and prepare for your upcoming adventure. You will surely enjoy the amazing sleep systems (ergonomically designed beds) they offer for the perfect rest!
You can decide to stay at the Hotel or explore the town of Liberia by taking a taxi or a bus. You can request more information in this regard at the front desk.
Once you’ve finished enjoying the amazing buffet breakfast at the Hilton Garden Inn, you will be taken to The Hacienda Guachipelin for a fully loaded adventure day tour that includes zip lining, majestic waterfalls, a canyon tour, tubing adventure, thermal waters, hot springs and horseback riding. You will then enjoy a lunch buffet at the restaurant with the rest of the group. After this amazing journey, you will then spend the night at Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin or Hotel Borinquen depending on availability.
Right after breakfast, you will be taken to the Monteverde Cloud Forest. It has been ranked 14th in terms of places you must visit in the world. Here you will trek through the cloud forest on board the Sky Walk and Sky Tram Tour. You will be able to see the cloud forest from a bird’s eye view. Since the sky tram resides high over the forest canopy, you will observe wildlife as it happens. After this, you will have the remainder of the evening at your disposal to either discover the village of Monteverde, or relax and enjoy the amenities of Hotel El Establo where you will be staying for the night.
Hotel El Establo offers an exquisite breakfast and right after this Palo Verde National Park is your next destination. Here you will get the opportunity to embark on a boat safari tour and get a close up view of crocodiles, monkeys and hundreds of different species of birds and reptiles. After this adventure you will be visiting the cultural pottery town of Guaitil and learn about the Costa Rican traditions and culture while observing how pottery has been made for centuries. You will also acquire knowledge about historical facts of Costa Rica. Afterwards you will make a quick stop to visit the oldest church of Costa Rica, built in 1644 in Nicoya. After a short drive from Nicoya to Playa Samara you will then arrive at the Hotel Villas Playa Samara for the rest of your trip.
You will be at Hotel Villas Playa Samara enjoying one of the most magnificent beaches that Costa Rica offers. Recently voted the 2nd best beach in Central America by TripAdvisor; Samara is a top destination to relax and enjoy the sand and sun. Hotel Villas Playa Samara has many other benefits at your service. You will also be entitled to a 2 for 1 discount in Spa Packages. Onsite you will find a Monkey Tours desk with many other activities you can schedule through our tour operator.
Time to go back home!!! The Costa Rica Monkey Tours team will take you back to the airport right on time for your flight back home! We hope you have enjoyed this Costa Rica adventure arranged specially for you.
- Rincon de la Vieja Volcano
- Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Palo Verde National Park
- Guatil Pottery Village
- Samara Beach
- Tour begins every Monday and Friday. Please call in advance for available dates.
- Hilton Garden Inn or similar 3.5 star hotel for the first night of the trip with breakfast included.
- Borinquen Mountain Resort and Spa or similar 4 star resort for the night in Rincon de la Vieja Volcano Area
- Hotel El Establo or similar 4 star resort for the night in Monteverde
- Cloud Forest Reserve
- Hotel Villas Playa Samara or similar 4 star resort for the nights in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Breakfast is included every morning of your stay
- Some other meals are included as specified above
- Some hotels offer Costa Rica Monkey Tours guests special discounts at property restaurants and bars. Please inquire at the front desk of each hotel.
- Comfortable Hiking Shoes
- Flip-Flops or Sandals
- Summer Clothes
- Swim Trunks
- Sun Block
- Sun Glasses
- Jeans (Horseback Riding)
- All transfers as described above are included in the package
- Comfortable touring bus the entire trip
- This tour is best enjoyed with flights arriving and departing from Guanacaste (LIR) Airport
- If you book flights into San Jose (SJO) Airport please contact our tour specialists for assistance and pricing for transport to this airport. Please note travel time from the last hotel to the airport is about 4 hours.
Terms & Conditions
- 15% Taxes and Fees not included.
- Must arrive on a Monday or a Thursday for our 2015 departures dates.
- Schedule traveling is mandatory you cannot skip any activities or traveling otherwise you will need to cover any additional costs, please let us know if you are unable to proceed with an activity to provide alternatives if applicable.
- Up to 2 additional persons are accepted in the same room, charge per adult $699 and for kids under 12 is $399 for the whole package.
- Subject to Availability.
- Must sign waivers.
- Airfare not included.
- Some Adventure tours have ages, height, weight and health restrictions.
- Must be 18+ to check in at hotels or have a responsible adult for this tour.
- Credit card and valid ID is required upon check-in.
- Please contact our customer service department for an accurate quote for your selected dates. All prices are in US $ plus fees and taxes (15%).
- All hotels or activities providers selected and offered on this tour may be changed at any time & for any reason by Costa Rica Monkey tours.
- From anytime to 30 days prior to start of tour: the cancelation Fee is 50% of tour price.
- 30 days or less prior to start of tour or during tour: Fee is 100% of tour price.
- Time of cancellation will be when notice is received by Costa Rica Monkey Tours office.
*Prices in US Dollars
- Price per Person
Tour Price + Fees$1,334
No Credit Card Fees-$39
Donec sit amet tellus sit amet neque faucibus pulvinar.
Plus get a free gift:
- Valid for Travel May 1st to August 31st, 2015. Subject to Availability. Seats are Limited.